Treasure freight : a western sextet / Peter Dawson.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Sage Library System. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Baker County Library District.
- 0 of 0 copies available at Baker County Library.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
Summary:Six western stories of robbery, murder, and deceit where men are called upon to use their wits as well as their guns to bring the culprits to justice.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Circulation Modifier||Age Hold Protection||Active/Create Date||Status||Due Date|
|Baker Huntington Branch||DAWSON (Peter) (Text)||37814003168540||LARGE PRINT - NEW WESTERN||Book||None||05/25/2018||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781686247975
- ISBN: 1683247973
- Physical Description: 270 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2018.
- Copyright: ©2014
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Boomerang bounty -- Retirement day -- Three who fled boothill -- The cowboy and the nester -- Gun purge at Tentrock -- Treasure freight.
Six western stories of robbery, murder, and deceit where men are called upon to use their wits as well as their guns to bring the culprits to justice.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ranchers > Fiction.
Frontier and pioneer life > Fiction.
Large type books.